October 11, 2008

Homework on a weekend

Yesterday was not quite a busy Friday for me. I met up with Archie at Kembangan MRT to drop by at Coco Hub. It's the place where me and my colleagues usually spend our after Friday work to have a sip of sweet Thai coconut, that I just love. By the way, it is also us that named the place Coco Hub hehe.

Right after, we went to Bugis to see some gift ideas. Christmas is just around the corner. It was a short yet helpful errand to make. We saw some potential stuffs. We've definitely checked our lists then left.

As of this moment, I haven't started to watch the series for this week as I am stuck doing this team minutes assigned to me in prep for the Tuesday ISO Audit. Poor me, my Saturday afternoon was kept doing paperworks. Oh well, atleast I'd be of help to my colleague who has a handful of work stuffs hehe. I might ask him soon of my Starbucks. Eve, Richard still owes us that coffee right? I should have two! *winks*

Anyways, I'll be back in a few. Have to do some of these papers first before I drown in blogosphere. Ciao!

0 comments: